    diff between them is?

    Does using either one sound reasonable?

    Caveats?

    (PeteCresswell), Jan 20, 2011

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Paul Guest

    One is retail, the other one OEM. The retail one has mounting
    hardware, some cables etc. And looks like a better deal as a
    result. The retail one also has reviews to look at. There are
    no reviews listed for the OEM one yet.

    The retail one even comes with a sticker that says
    "Speed Demon", and you can stick that on the bumper of
    your car :)

    Paul

    Paul, Jan 20, 2011