    Any comments or feedback on use of I.C.E. for cpu cooling, setup and how
    effective it is (or not) for overclocking? Can it be removed if you don't
    want to use it?

    Richard, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Richard

    Clas Mehus Guest

    Well, it works -- and you are right, you don't need any other cooler.
    OC'ing can be done too -- tried some with different systems. The fan
    in the back thus gets noisy running at higher speeds.
    It can be removed, but you still will need to have the fan attached in
    the back -- this also cools down the system in genral.

    Clas Mehus, Jan 4, 2004