    DD

    "It's easy when you know how..."
    Johnny Shines

    David DeCristoforo, Jan 23, 2004

  2. David DeCristoforo

    v56k Guest

    Yep - its a waste of effort and time - go get a TiVO it does the job much
    more easily and is easier controlled.

    v56k, Jan 23, 2004

  3. David DeCristoforo

    andrewunix Guest

    Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:01:20 -0800, suggested:
    : I have a Shuttle SB61G2 XPC (2.5 P4, 1G RAM). I am considering
    : swapping out my video card for an ATI All in Wonder 9800 Pro and using
    : the computer for TV, video recording, etc. Anyone using this or a
    : similar setup?
    : Thanx
    : DD

    Get a regular 9800 and a separate TV tuner card with hardware encoding and
    you will be much happier.

    andrewunix, Jan 23, 2004