Shuttle SN95G5V3 - no display

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by darrenst, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. darrenst

    darrenst

    Bought a Shuttle SN95G5V3 from Ebuyer inthe UK and plugged in my Saphhire Radeon 9550 and DDR 400 512MB Chip and AMD Athlon 64 (ADA3800BVBOX) X2 3800+

    Nothing.

    Not a sausage on the display. The fan came on loud, power getting to the eject on the CD etc. No display.

    Sent it back to ebuyer who said it was faulty and sent me another one and another new Processor.

    Plugged in and same problem.

    I have read in forums that the Dual Core processor although compatible with this unit is not support on some BIOSs you need to blast the BIOS with a Althlon 64 first.

    any ideas

    darrenst, Sep 12, 2006