    heat? Is the power supply going? Is it XP? Where can I get another
    Power Supply for it? Any ideas?
    Thanks,

    joefromjersey200, Jun 30, 2005

  2. First, set your system options to take a full dump without restarting
    (System CP) and see if that helps with the diagnosis.

    If it isn't software then it could be almost anything including a
    failing power supply, bad memory, a failing CPU fan or heat sink thermal
    bond (overtemperature), bad processor, etc.

    Travis Jordan, Jul 1, 2005