shuttleX sb75 g2 - maximum upgrade help

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by dedandy, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. dedandy

    dedandy Guest

    Hy
    I've a shuttle SB75G2...

    P4 2.8 fsb 800 nortwhood
    1 GB ram ddr corsair xms3200
    Ati radeon 9200xt 128mb
    hd Maxtor Sata 160GB mod: 6Y160MO

    I would have the maximum upgrade as like as possible
    My job work around 3d-2d-animation/graphics, video-editing and so on....

    Someone can help me?
    ....for example:
    May I put on p4 Extrem Edition ? ...Which model/type?
    May I have a mini-raid with 2 sata HD maybe 10000rpm?

    Thanks to all you, don't blame me please!

    bye!

    dedandy, Feb 1, 2005