Sigh... Noisy mouse Update -- get this response

Discussion in 'Dell' started by MB, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. MB

    MB Guest

    OK -- I know this probably isn't worth the bandwidth, but I thought you'd be
    amused.

    I got a noisy mouse replaced. Via EMAIL, Dell said don't return the old
    mouse. When I got the part, the instructions were to return the mouse.

    So, I emailed DELL again, asking what they want me to do. Here is their
    response:
    Dear Melvin,

    Thank you for contacting Dell Technical Support.

    You do bother to return back the mouse and please simply ignore
    that note.

    Please feel comfortable to call back if the issue still persists
    and I shall definitely do the needful.

    Respectfully,
    I assume he meant do NOT bother. Anyway, I wrote again and they said don't
    return it, as we all surmised.

    MB

    MB, Dec 10, 2003

  2. MB

    joe_tide Guest

    I'm wondering what "do the needful." means. ;-)

    joe_tide, Dec 11, 2003

  3. MB

    Irene Guest

    No you know why Dell customers are getting so frustrated with having to deal
    with the Dell Support sites in India. And more importantly, why Dell is
    switching their "corporate"(and as I have read "corporate" only) customers
    back to U.S. support sites.

    Irene, Dec 11, 2003
  4. MB

    Hank Oredson Guest

    Hank Oredson, Dec 11, 2003
  5. MB

    MB Guest

    As I said: figured you'd be amused!!! You would think they could have
    people who at least can speak/write the language!!!

    Fortunately, I really have had no other problems -- I'm very pleased with my
    DELL system. But, I sure hope I never have to go through their tech
    support!!!

    We are lucky to have this newsgroup!

    Mel

    MB, Dec 11, 2003