    I did this all the time with my old SB Live Value 16 and did not have this
    issue at all.

    Thanks you for any help

    RodQR, Feb 27, 2005

  2. RodQR

    Lenny Guest

    There is a significant delay between play back and recorded tracks.
    This may be an over-the-top solution, but if the recording programs you use
    support ASIO, you could always install the KX Project driver set instead of
    using Creative's drivers (which do not support ASIO at all for the Live
    cards I believe). That should give you much better timing in your
    recordings. The KX drivers have been somewhat quirky particulary in the past
    though, so I will have to point that out. However, it may have improved
    recently, I've not checked them out myself for a while. Still, they should
    work much better for professional use than for gaming in any case, as many
    games are badly programmed to begin with. :)

    Lenny, Feb 27, 2005

  3. RodQR

    jtsnow Guest

    thank you...ill do a google for KX and see what I can find

    jtsnow, Feb 28, 2005