    I went to the siliconimage website, they seem not to have any listed.
    have the stoped supporting them ?

    Thanks for any help.

    Digital Sheep, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Digital Sheep

    SloPoke Guest

    SloPoke, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Digital Sheep, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Digital Sheep

    Dave Guest

    10047 are the latest, there available direct from the Abit web page.

    Dave, Apr 15, 2005
  5. My driver says 51 and I got it from the Microsoft Windows Update.

    Ak

    Alfred Kaufmann, Apr 15, 2005
  6. Digital Sheep

    abc Guest

    No, get the one with the latest date, 9/21/2004, assuming you want the XP 32
    bit ones.
    Open the archive and there is another archive with the 10051 drivers inside.

    abc, Apr 15, 2005
  7. Digital Sheep

    Dave Guest

    I stand corrected the 10051 drivers are available from Microsoft, using
    the Windows update service.
    Thanks

    Dave, Apr 15, 2005
  8. Thanks I try not to download Anything from Microsoft if i can help it.
    Sp2 and Dx9 is aLL I WANT :0

    Digital Sheep, Apr 15, 2005
  9. Seems like a big waste of time them, the driver did come from Silicon
    Image, Microsoft is just distributing it for them.

    Ak
    (I drive an automatic! :))

    Alfred Kaufmann, Apr 16, 2005