    this system board?

    TIA

    David

    D Ray, Sep 8, 2003

  2. I have the same card. I installed it into the PCI slot, kept the harddrive
    ide cable on the mainboard ide slot, and then installed the drivers for the
    Silicon card after starting up the computer. I then shut down the system
    and put the harddrive ide cable into the board. Everything then worked
    fine.

    Paul J. Veres, Sep 8, 2003

  3. D Ray

    D Ray Guest

    Thanks for your reply.

    It seems to be a problem with using the RAID card with this particular
    system board; I tried your suggestion (which actually, I had
    previously tried) to no avail.

    I suppose I'm SOL with this card.

    Thanks again...

    D Ray, Sep 10, 2003