    machine gets the BLUE SCREEN of death and reboots. Any help would be
    appreciated.I am running RAID 5 on the controller. Three WD2500KS
    drives. Everything works fine but that utility.

    Joe Allison, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Joe Allison

    old man Guest

    I could never get this utility to run, other than occasionally, on a A7N8X
    delux rev 2
    Assumed it must have been a conflict, but was never able to pin it down.
    I went for a raid controller card eventually as I had numerous probs with
    Sil raid, and data integrity was important to me. Both Sil and Asus admitted
    to problems.
    With the card I get immediate telephone support, but the card did cost $340

    old man, Feb 25, 2006

  3. Joe Allison

    Bottle Guest

    I have a A7N8X-E Deluxe and have been running the management utility.
    I just posted elsewhere concerning the same situation. I can get the
    utility to run, but I periodically will find that the server will crash
    and reboot. After checking the event viewer I see that is has to do
    with problems relating to the drives. Never had an issue before I made
    the raid mirror active and installed the utility. Will your raid
    configuration behave without the utility running?

    Bottle, Feb 27, 2006