    Does anyone know of a converter to convert Window 7 passwords to Windows 8? I purchase a new laptop and would like to transfer my passwords.

    Thanks,

    Don

    Don, Dec 8, 2012

  2. Don

    geraldgutierrez

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Gardena, CA
    Hey Don,
    Google: "How do I transfer Windows 7 Passwords from OLD computer to NEW computer running Windows 8?" That ought to do her.

    geraldgutierrez, Dec 12, 2012

  3. Don

    troutdog1959 Guest

    I wish I knew the answer. I have the same issue. My HP Pavilion Laptop withWindows 7, has all my passwords. Now I have a new HP ENVY, with windows 8.When I Backup my Windows 7 Password Manager it is identified as a DPB FILE.. The Windows 8 is looking for a TSD FILE. What the heck do I do here? HELP>

    troutdog1959, Sep 14, 2013