    in middle of a sentence (while using it in word xp), word will close randomly
    and ask to send error report with all data being lost. anyone else have this
    problem or suggestions what to do?

    hadenmd, Sep 19, 2004

  2. hadenmd

    Chris H. Guest

    Have you tried doing a Repair of Office from within the Add or Remove
    Programs in Control Panel?

    Chris H., Sep 19, 2004

  3. hadenmd

    hadenmd Guest

    how do i do that? thanks for the response.

    hadenmd, Sep 19, 2004
  4. hadenmd

    Chris H. Guest

    You can either look in Help within any Office product for "repair" for the
    full instructions, or go to Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs, select the
    Office product group you've got installed. The tap the Change button.
    Follow the route to Repair the installation.

    Chris H., Sep 19, 2004