    I've only seen this on my Vista machine. Am I going to need to
    downgrade it to XP? And how is the best way to do that?

    - Mike

    mbernadett, Sep 14, 2007

  2. mbernadett

    Eric Guest

    It can't find the sorter program. Although I don't use Wind River this
    is a common problem with many programs on Vista because MS fixed a bug
    with a low-level Win32 API call, and that caused code to break that
    used work-arounds for that bug. Many GNU libs used work-arounds that
    are failing now under Vista.

    The easy fix in most cases is to find all the .EXE and .DLL files that
    belong to that application and make sure their folders are added to
    the system path. It will find them that way.

    Eric

    Eric, Sep 17, 2007