    Which connection to choose for my permanent hookup ?

    If by email: remove "spam." from address.

    Raptor.

    Raptor, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Raptor

    Ben Pope Guest

    The only way to tell is to actually benchmark your system.

    Bear in mind that the optimal setting depends a lot on what is on the
    partition, and more importantly, the sizes of the files on the partition
    that you wish to optimise transfers for.

    You'll need to bench both controllers with varying cluster sizes to
    determine the best for your intended requirements.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Feb 29, 2004