    More alternate endings will follow soon ! =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009

  2. Hmm seems long version is working too ! Cool ! At least on my computer...

    Link to long version:

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009

  3. Skybuck's Alien 2 Alternate Ending 2 movie now available:

    (Even more alternate endings will probably follow soon (tomorrow?) so stay
    tuned ! =D)

    Bye,
    Skybuck ! ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009
  4. I am having much fun with this... as I was taking a piss I just had this
    funny idea:

    Skybuck's Aliens 2 Alternate Ending 3 movie now available !:

    Bye,
    Skybuck ! ;) :)

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009
  5. Is this the one where the Queen implants an egg into you and we get
    some peace and quiet around here?

    a7yvm109gf5d1, Oct 17, 2009
  6. Skybuck Flying

    dr del Guest

    Hi,

    Try killfiltering the rancid ****.

    If it wasn't for people quoting him I would be happily unaware of his
    existence.

    dr del

    dr del, Oct 17, 2009
  7. Skybuck Flying