    Do you have any links or so ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 5, 2006

  2. He apparently doesn't do anything for a living as he wastes all of his
    time talking about his dream pc's

    NoneOfBusiness, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Ketil Malde Guest

    Oh my god, "Skybuck" is Michael Dell!

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/06/dell_game_ces/

    -k

    Ketil Malde, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Ketil Malde Guest

    Here's a constructive suggestion to all happy home-builders:

    Read up on netiquette (I'm sure Google will be helpful), in
    partiuclar:

    a) why top-posting is bad
    b) why you should trim quoted material
    c) what the Newsgroups: header is for

    Good luck!

    -k

    Ketil Malde, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Anton Ertl Guest

    d) What the Followup-To: header is for.

    Followups set to poster (this seems off-topic in all these groups).

    - anton

    Anton Ertl, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Here's what I just put together:

    Asus A8N5X MB
    AMD Athlon 64 3500+
    2 GB cheap DDR400 (512x4)
    GForce 7800 GT 256
    LG DVD ROM/RAM multilayer drive
    Antec 420 watt PS
    80 GB SATA drive

    old beatup ATX case
    old 160 GB IDE HD
    no floppy
    onboard sound - my Audigy 2 died ;-(
    old headphones

    Total upgrade cost less than $1000.

    Plays every game out there at full graphics. It rocks.

    P.S. I'm using a Mitsubishi 19" CRT.

    James B. Davis, Apr 3, 2006