Skybuck's Dream PC for 2006 Full Report, Posting 1

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Skybuck Flying, May 5, 2006.

  1. I do, frequently.

    Oscar the Grouch, May 6, 2006

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Andy H Guest

    Skybuck, you are a complete and utter tit sir, welcome to my killfile.
    Plonk!

    Andy H, May 6, 2006

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Hehehhehe... You're pretty good. I got tickled, and that ain't
    easy.

    Linux uses all available RAM.

    Excellent, that.

    Windows ALWAYS swaps to HD, no matter how it gets set up, and it
    NEVER uses all of any amount of RAM it has at its disposal.

    Sad, that.

    I am going to post a shot of MY HDTV/PC desktop up in abse.

    It is a dual core 3800+, but I didn't pay for my components what
    this guy is dreaming of paying.

    SONY Progressive scan 5 disc changer.

    US Digital HDTV off air receiver.

    RCA amplified antenna.

    32" Viewsonic HDMI HDTV monitor with 10W per channel Stereo audio.

    1360x765 1.78:1 16:9 HIGH DEF WIDE SCREEN HAPPINESS!

    ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe MOBO (one step down from dream boy)

    Only one 6800 GT card, but that is soon going to change. Perhaps one
    or two quad GPU cards.

    2 Plus gigs of HD, mostly Seagate SATA, one 10k rpm Raptor 36GB

    A couple of IDE drives for Linux, etc as well as the two DVD ROM
    authoring drives (not that I do, I have hundreds of DVDs).

    The guy is a loon.

    Actually, my post won't be in abse, I will post it in abpm.

    alt.binaries.pictures.misc

    UNDER

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Yet you were retarded enough to requote the entire post.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Hahaha... good one John... me too.

    There is no girlfriend, right? Hahahahaha!

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  6. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    The 3800+ is the SLOWEST of the dual core family.

    Still quite a screamer, however.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    The true god box would run at 20 below zero, and its case would be
    full of fluorinert dielectric fluid... at 20 below.

    Then, it could be run at double speed on all items. video card...
    CPU... whatever.

    All others are false god boxes.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  8. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    True. XEONS are crap for gaming.

    god box indeed... false god.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  9. Skybuck Flying

    SteveH Guest

    Oh dear, I made a mistake, and how much of your hard drive space did it take
    up? And it looks like you were as retarded as me in maintaining the original
    crosspost.

    SteveH

    SteveH, May 6, 2006
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    SkyButt's dream PC is easy to beat!

    Stick *that* in your image viewer and drool. (not that you would...
    I just know my lines, that's all.) :-]

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  11. Dude get serious.

    How many people do you know that render graphics for a living or for the
    hobby ?

    I am not interested in that ;)

    I am sure my system would do a nice job at it though.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006
  12. I looked at that afterwards.

    I am human being not a god ;)

    The god seems total overkill what is it's price tag ? 30.000 dollars ?

    I am not that crazy ;)

    The hotrod is total crap though.

    Not worthy of the title hotrod !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006
  13. Just to piss you off I will some day.

    However I don't have a digital camera.

    However my mother lives nearby and has a webcam.

    I ll borrow it and **** you good hahahahahaha

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006
  14. Terrible.

    They even have to use black underground/tables otherwise the wooden computer
    curses with the wooden table.

    Just terrible !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006
  15. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You had all those thousands to spend on your PC, yet do not have
    $300 for a good digital camera?

    Your credibility is sinking.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006
  16. Skybuck Flying

    JAD Guest

    just what is it that you DO do? play solitair? download music? watch DVDs?
    program VB CCC? That can be done on a PIII. The biggest drawback for you
    about a PIII is, you can't crosspost bragging rights about it.

    JAD, May 6, 2006
  17. Skybuck Flying

    JAD Guest

    5000 for a computer and no imaging device, no web cam or digital cam...uh
    huh

    please use it and put yourself in it with a copy of the days newspaper

    sorry I do not copulate with overblown geeks of the male gender, however you
    produce that picture, and I might let you, if that's what floats your boat.

    JAD, May 6, 2006
  18. Nee solitair is stupid.

    I play freecell ! =D
    Not really, show me the dvd's ;)
    Getting closer ;)
    Exactly my new pc is soooo much better hahahahahahaha lol.

    :p*************************************

    Bye the way, what's your computer ?

    IT MUST BE REALLY CRAPPY LOL =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006
  19. What I need a camera for ?

    You wish you dirty **** face.

    I will only show you the computer.

    And I will make those pictures because I want some pictures of my pc... just
    in case I wanna really show off or in case my appartment catches fire or any
    other shit like that.
    You wish you filthy pig.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006
  20. Camera's <- Gasp, Quite boring. =D

    If I want some nice pictures I simply walk around in some nice game and
    press the screenshot button ;)

    BF2 comes to mind ;)

    Paradise at my finger tips :D

    And I can exit whenever I get fed up with paradise :p* =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 6, 2006