    retro, mixing woods, metals, and garishly-colored plastics rather than
    the minimalist Japanese version I was considering.

    Mark L. Fergerson

    Mark L. Fergerson, May 6, 2006

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Idiot. A camera is your friend. I manufacturing, it can be used to
    define work processes, etc. In a lab, it can be used to visually
    document experiment set-ups.

    You are more than a little lame if you cannot see a function for a
    digital image capture device (camera) in a modern computing
    environment.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 6, 2006

  3. Dude I bet you'll end up documenting the aging of your dick with your camera
    !

    I don't want that.

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 7, 2006
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Dude! I'll bet all you amount to is an adolescent twit, and not much
    more.

    You're a dumbfuck.

    Bye.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 7, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Its for the HD from the manufacturer guess you are too lame to understand
    how to use it.

    So enjoy your VERY PATHETIC hard drive speed. God what a waste of money you
    can't set it up to work properly. Maybe you can take it to a dealer and get
    them to fix it and fix up any fuckups that you have done to it from all your
    fiddling

    Craig Sutton, May 7, 2006
  6. Skybuck Flying

    Pooh Bear Guest

    http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/support/downloads/ftool_v198.exe ;-)

    Graham

    Pooh Bear, May 7, 2006
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Images posted.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 7, 2006
  8. Skybuck Flying

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Have to wonder why we bother helping him...

    Craig Sutton, May 7, 2006
  9. That's the utility alright.

    However you pointing to an old version you dumbass.

    Here is the user guide and it looks quite interesting so I'll check out this
    tool after all just to statisfy my curiosity :D

    http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/support/downloads/FTool_User_Guide_201.pdf

    This is the correct link to get all the new stuff:

    http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/support/download.htm

    There is one question on my mind.

    What does it matter if 1.5 Gbit/sec or 3.0 Gbit/sec interface is used.

    The maximum speed is probably 160 MB/sec or so. That's well within the 1.5
    Gbit/sec speed/limit.

    Maybe 3.0 GBit/sec interface will still speed up slower drives ?

    There is no word/mentioning on that. Have to check it out some more.

    I also wonder if my drive is running in the maximum DMA mode because that's
    the safest value to change.

    I also have to check my motherboard manual and the nforce 4 sli chipset ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 7, 2006
  10. Skybuck Flying

    DRS Guest

    [...]
    Er, no. There's a lot of people here with high end systems.
    Using a web page would have achieved exactly the same result without
    aggravating as many people.

    DRS, May 7, 2006
  11. Skybuck Flying

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 07 May 2006 08:11:04 GMT,
    in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of Roy L. Fuchs
    <> spewed the following:

    |On Sat, 06 May 2006 20:37:22 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
    |<> Gave us:
    |
    |>On Sat, 06 May 2006 18:22:55 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
    |><> Gave us:
    |>
    |>>alt.binaries.pictures.misc
    |>>
    |>> UNDER
    |>
    |> SkyButt's dream PC is easy to beat!
    |>
    |> Stick *that* in your image viewer and drool. (not that you would...
    |>I just know my lines, that's all.) :-]
    |
    | Images posted.

    Indeed. Nice setup Roy, real nice. Maybe you can talk Skybutt into
    coming over and cleaning house for you.

    nos1eep, May 7, 2006
  12. Skybuck Flying

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 5 May 2006 20:21:09 +0200,
    in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of "Skybuck
    Flying" <> spewed the following:

    |>> WHY??????
    |>
    |> It's like he's on a big ego trip that never ends.
    |
    |Lol all the jealous people are funny as hell lol.
    |
    |I write this stuff down so I know exactly what I spent... now and in the
    |future...
    |
    |And also the know exactly what is in my computer.
    |
    |No matter where I am on this world... I can always find this posting via
    |google.
    |
    |And ofcourse if other people are interested in a splended PC copycat it ;)
    |
    |By the way I also compared to a DELL gaming PC with everything maxed out...
    |
    |You can't even get 4 GB at DELL only 2 GB and you even and up spending 600
    |bucks more ! and that's exclusive their transport costs etc.
    |
    |How about that for a nice Dell vs Skybuck/Do it Yourself review =D
    |
    |Lovely.

    All this amounts to is a my-cock-is-much-bigger-than-yours dialogue.
    Now, if anyone wants to prove what an idiot you are, all they have to
    do is point to this thread. You have nuked yourself, little boy.

    nos1eep, May 7, 2006
  13. alt.binaries.pictures.misc

    That newsgroup is unavailable for me and on google.

    Don't you have a website or anything ?

    Later today I will post a picture of my new dream pc.

    I hope the resolution will be ok from the webcam.

    I have the feeling is gonna be awesome

    NEHNENHNEH :p =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 7, 2006
  14. Well,

    I am a man of my word, so I tried taking some snapshots/pictures/piccies
    with the webcam on windows xp 64 bit even while I am tired as hell.

    Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you lol.... the trust webcam
    wb-3100p (portable webcam) does not have any decent drivers for windows xp
    64 bit... so the webcamera is not working at the moment.

    I do however still have my old computer next to my new computer I could
    install it there but then the cable will probably be way to short to make
    any good pictures... but I will try tomorrow... so that will have to wait
    because I am tired as hell.

    Kinda funny hahahahaha.

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, May 7, 2006
  15. Skybuck Flying

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Mon, 8 May 2006 00:31:21 +0200,
    in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of "Skybuck
    Flying" <> spewed the following:

    |Well,
    |
    |I am a man of my word, so I tried taking some snapshots/pictures/piccies
    |with the webcam on windows xp 64 bit even while I am tired as hell.
    |
    |Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you lol.... the trust webcam
    |wb-3100p (portable webcam) does not have any decent drivers for windows xp
    |64 bit... so the webcamera is not working at the moment.
    |
    |I do however still have my old computer next to my new computer I could
    |install it there but then the cable will probably be way to short to make
    |any good pictures... but I will try tomorrow... so that will have to wait
    |because I am tired as hell.
    |
    |Kinda funny hahahahaha.

    Yeah, hilarious.

    nos1eep, May 7, 2006
  16. Skybuck Flying

    Tim Auton Guest

    I bet the webcam drivers work fine on a $500 PC from Wal Mart.

    Tim

    Tim Auton, May 7, 2006
  17. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You also have to have the nforce 4 drivers installed.

    Perhaps there are new ones.

    You should check that.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 8, 2006
  18. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Clutter is a good thing...

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 8, 2006
  19. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Use a real news service.

    Do you have an ISP? (obviously you do to post)

    Most ISPs have NNTP access info.

    Get a real news reader, and use a real news service.

    Google may have the finest, most comprehensive TEXT post archive,
    but their web interface sucks (especially how it posts) and they don't
    carry the binary groups.

    Your ISP's server likely does.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 8, 2006
  20. Try opening a 1.5 GB file in an editor. It will use all of the memory
    available on my computer (1 GB) along with a lot of space on the disk.

    <snip>

    Michael W. Ryder, May 8, 2006