    John Doe Guest

    I also have 1 GB and can use it up in Windows XP. System Monitor
    shows physical memory is gone and my system slows to a crawl.

    John Doe, May 8, 2006

  2. Skybuck Flying

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 07 May 2006 23:20:45 GMT,
    in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of Roy L. Fuchs
    <> spewed the following:

    |On Sun, 07 May 2006 08:35:39 -0500, nos1eep
    |<> Gave us:
    |
    |>It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 07 May 2006 08:11:04 GMT,
    |>in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of Roy L. Fuchs
    |><> spewed the following:
    |>
    |>|On Sat, 06 May 2006 20:37:22 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
    |>|<> Gave us:
    |>|

    |>|
    |>| Images posted.
    |>
    |>Indeed. Nice setup Roy, real nice. Maybe you can talk Skybutt into
    |>coming over and cleaning house for you.
    |
    | Clutter is a good thing...

    A tidy desk is the mark of an unsound mind. Have a great evening Roy,
    Nunya, whatever. I've enjoyed our jousts.

    nos1eep, May 8, 2006

  3. Skybuck Flying

    JAD Guest

    excuses are like buttholes.....everybody's got one

    JAD, May 8, 2006
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    There's a B Size printer on the left there. That desktop is a
    workhorse. So... that could be an argument that even a cluttered desk
    revolves around an unsound mind. I haven't heard the radio in
    years... :-]

    Maybe one day SkyDung will be buying on of my products, then I will
    be buying an even better box.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 8, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    DRS Guest

    [...]
    Increasing numbers of ISPs are dropping the binaries groups. Mine is one of
    them.

    DRS, May 8, 2006
  6. Skybuck Flying

    Pooh Bear Guest

    Mine too just recently.

    Graham

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 8, 2006
  9. Well I just tried the webcam on my old pc.

    The quality of the pictures is just bad bad bad bad anddddd bad.

    It wouldn't do my Dream PC any justice.

    Nor would it do anybody or anything else justice.

    So later today I will see if I can buy a cheap digital camera ;)

    100 bucks not a pennie more ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 8, 2006
  10. Dude,

    Post your pictures somewhere on a website.

    For example one of those free photo websites.

    My ISP is real fast and real cheap but doesn't have any binary newsgroups.

    Actually it doesn't have any newsgroups at all...

    I simply log into another's ISP newsgroup server which is the parent of the
    company =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 8, 2006
  11. Skybuck Flying

    Eric Furness Guest

    A little too old to be playin' in the effin mud?
    Eric

    Eric Furness, May 8, 2006
  12. As promised here are some pictures of my pigfarm hmmmmm hmmm jummmy:

    http://coolingfanboycott.freewebspace.com/DreamPC/index.htm

    As the web says I bought me a nice digital camera maybe later I make more
    pictures now I really have to goooo.

    See you later.

    (You wanker hahahahaha) :p********************** * * * **** *****

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 8, 2006
  13. Skybuck Flying

    SteveH Guest

    Couldn't you afford a decent case then?

    SteveH

    SteveH, May 8, 2006
  14. I'd like to know about the illumination system. UV with UV-active
    cables and other parts? CC tubes?

    Best regards,
    Spehro Pefhany

    Spehro Pefhany, May 8, 2006
  15. Skybuck Flying

    Andy H Guest

    And this sad little arsehole is full of shit too....:)

    Andy H, May 8, 2006
  16. lol,

    I don't even have a christmas tree at home during christmas let alone all
    that stuff.

    It's cool to look at if other people have it but it's not cool for me ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 8, 2006
  17. Skybuck Flying

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Mon, 8 May 2006 12:05:11 +0200,
    in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of "Skybuck
    Flying" <> spewed the following:

    |Dude,
    |
    |Post your pictures somewhere on a website.
    |
    |For example one of those free photo websites.
    |
    |My ISP is real fast and real cheap but doesn't have any binary newsgroups.
    |
    |Actually it doesn't have any newsgroups at all...
    |
    |I simply log into another's ISP newsgroup server which is the parent of the
    |company =D
    |
    |Bye,
    | Skybuck.

    If you can afford a system like you claim you have, you can afford
    <$10 a month for a news server.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006
  19. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Everybody IS one!

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006
  20. Skybuck Flying

    JAD Guest

    your news server has gone nutz i think.........

    JAD, May 9, 2006