    One gets something nice in the world, and some punk always has to
    find a way to screw it up for everyone else.

    Maybe one day we can get some of them to drop and give us 50. :-]

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You seem so informed about it, yet you do not know how to find a
    site that has that group's posts available? Just lazy?

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    That depends on how warm the mud is.

    (ewwwww... TMI) Or is that "effin' in the effin' mud"?

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Broken link. You're the wanker.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Huh?

    Want me to post them again?

    Oh BTW, I posted two sub 300kB jpegs, but I ALSO posted the original
    8.6MB each Tiff files. I think my severe bombed on them, but some of
    the parts may have passed before they killed it.

    What was I thinking?

    There are no REAL binary servers left on ISPs! ;-] Hahahaha.
    What is the world coming to!?

    So, anyway, I can repost the smaller jobs.. hell, just did.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 9, 2006
  6. Skybuck Flying

    JAD Guest

    HOhOOhOO ahhahhHAHHHa ohHhhhhhhhhh MERCY

    freakin skydork can you do ANYTHING right?

    JAD, May 9, 2006
  7. Yes do you have any links I can use ? =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 9, 2006
  8. Broken link. You're the wanker.
    It was working ok yesterday.

    The deleted the site lol.

    So they are the wankers LOL.

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 9, 2006
  9. Skybuck Flying

    Andy H Guest

    No that'll just be you and skybuck then Roy. Sorry to dissapoint but the
    truth sucks doesn't it?

    Andy H, May 9, 2006
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You're a goddamned retard. As well as being an asshole. In fact
    you register on the TRUE ASSHOLE scale.

    In your face, dipshit.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 10, 2006
  11. Well,

    I just tested my old pentium III 450 mhz (actually 600 mhz overclocked) and
    an Hitachi 120 GB drive.

    The results suprise me, it's much faster than I expected ;) I was expecting
    maybe 4 to 5 MB/sec actually I should have expected higher read speeds...
    since I can remember 180 MB/sec probably from windows xp cache but still...
    I wonder what write speeds would be... I don't think hd tach can test that
    let's see the results were:

    120 GB drive:

    Random access: 12.7 ms
    Burst speed: 62.2 MB/sec
    Average Read: 47.4 MB/sec
    CPU Utilization: 10%

    15 GB Drive (IBM drive 14 gxp, 7 years old or so):

    Random access: 13.4 ms
    Burst speed: 16.3 MB/sec
    Average read: 11.1 MB/sec
    CPU Utilization: 2%

    Note: This drive is heavily fragmented I bet... but still for a good test
    program that shouldn't matter.

    So it's interesting to see that the other drive is 4 times faster. The whole
    system would probably benefit from moving windows xp to new drive... but
    it's kinda risky.

    It's also interesting to see that my new drive is almost 5 times faster as
    the old drive. And almost as fast as the slightly older drive but still a
    bit faster.

    And the new drive is still in sata 1 mode instead of sata 2 mode... I will
    later test the newest drive in sata 2 mode etc.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 10, 2006
  12. Skybuck Flying

    Andy H Guest

    Oh, touchy too. LOL.

    Andy H, May 10, 2006
  13. Skybuck Flying

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Wed, 10 May 2006 17:41:49 GMT,
    in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of "Andy H"
    <> spewed the following:

    ||> On Tue, 09 May 2006 22:21:30 GMT, "Andy H" <>
    |> Gave us:

    |>>No that'll just be you and skybuck then Roy. Sorry to dissapoint but the
    |>>truth sucks doesn't it?
    |>>
    |> You're a goddamned retard. As well as being an asshole. In fact
    |> you register on the TRUE ASSHOLE scale.
    |>
    |> In your face, dipshit.
    |
    |Oh, touchy too. LOL.

    LOL, I like that. Whenever anyone puts it in print I picture a retard
    with their eyes crossed and there tongue lolling out the side of their
    mouth, with rivulets of drool cascading from the sides of it. Would
    you post a pic of yourself so that I may validate my hypothesis?

    nos1eep, May 11, 2006