    Enjoy:

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 5, 2009

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Nobody Guest

    You need to work on your sense of humor if you think that's funny.

    Nobody, Oct 5, 2009

  3. As arnie would say: "You have no sense of humor ! " ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 6, 2009
  4. He needs to work on his video editing skills, if he thinks that's worth
    posting.

    jellybean stonerfish, Oct 12, 2009
  5. I do not think your comments are worth posting, neither is your name, you
    like wasting time on the internet by using fake names and posting nastyness.

    It's probably you anyway.

    Welcome to the banlist.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.