Skybuck's Revenge

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. Story for the game:

    Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.

    The bus company refuses to use clean busses.

    Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.

    Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:

    "You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"

    "When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"

    So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up unrecgonizable.

    Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.

    And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police in
    bus and all other police.

    And that's the whole game:

    1. Shoot the bus driver.

    2. Escape.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 8, 2007

  2. Skybuck Flying

    John Guest

    Wat ben jij een ziek persoon zeg..BAHHHH
    Spotten over dat je longkanker hebt en er een game van maken....misselijk..

    PLOIIINK

    John, Aug 9, 2007

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Jim Langston Guest

    Jim Langston, Aug 16, 2007
  4. I don't care who's fault it is lol.

    You drive a stinking bus you die =D LOL.

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 17, 2007