  1. I would like to know how to wake up my laptop fron the sleep mode. I
    goes like frezze. I hace a hp zd7000 win xp

    thanks

    ignaciourbina, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Other than RTFM, you could try a brief press (less than the four
    seconds it takes to power cycle it) on the power button to see if that
    wakes it up.

    William P.N. Smith, Nov 3, 2004

  3. ignaciourbina

    olly

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cov (UK)
    If it crashes when you try to bring it out of standby then reboot the machine manualy by the power button, when restarted go to the control panel & open device manager search for the mouse and / or keyboard open the properties for the mouse or the keyboard and check the computer does not turn the device off to save power

    olly, Mar 27, 2007