    but it went into sleep mode (I have set it to 'never' sleep) and my
    website was unavailable. Is there anything I can do to stop this from
    happening?

    Ian Latham, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Ian Latham

    l Guest

    Sorry to post a "meee tooo", but I have the same problem with a rev.A
    iMac. I suspect the PRAM battery, but wont bother to change it as the
    machine is an old POS anyway ;)

    ..lauri

    l, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Ian Latham

    Ian Latham Guest

    Hmm, this is the second time this has happened. The first time I just
    thought....huh? But now it's a real pain. In both cases the system was
    back up and running just by hitting the space bar on the keyboard

    Ian Latham, Sep 24, 2003