SLI is not enabled.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by oxckbs, Apr 14, 2009.

  1. oxckbs

    oxckbs

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys, I just got a problem last night after i installed the newest driver for my desktop, but i found out that there is no SLi option,and even worse is one card is not even shown under display adapters. so there is only one card is working, but where is the other?

    Info of my DELL XPS720

    OS:Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0,version 6001)
    Bios: Phonenix ROM BIOS PLUS Verison 1.10 A06
    CPU: Intel core2 Extreme Q6850 @ 3.00Ghz(4 CPUs)
    Ram: 4g
    DirectX: 10

    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512M DUAL !
    Driver version: 182.50

    HELPPPPP!!

    oxckbs, Apr 14, 2009