    Alex Guest

    Will this combination work? I know the Slk is big, and the zalman
    (the bigger blue version) is quite close to the socket.

    Alex, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Alex

    Zulu Guest

    If you cut a few of the fins on the Zalman it fits. But not as standard.
    I asked the same question here two month ago. No one knew so I had to try.
    I can send u pics if you want.

    Zulu

    Zulu, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Yeah nice one. Please do. Cheers !!!

    Alex

    Alex, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Alex

    nightic Guest

    FWIW the SLK947U is fine with the Zalman NB47J on the NF7-S

    nightic, Nov 11, 2003
  5. In
    Damn, I hope so, or I'd better take mine off. I had to bend some of the
    fins on the Zalman, but they can be made to co-exist.

    You should take a look at the forums at http://www.nforcershq.com for
    answers to questions like these.

    Stephen Webber, Nov 11, 2003
  6. Alex