    inspiron 2500, takeing minutes to boot up from
    shutdown,cleaned up temp internet files, about ready to
    try restore back to day one!!!!any ideas? gary

    gary, Aug 21, 2003

  2. gary

    Chris H. Guest

    You should post to the appropriate operating system newsgroup, Gary. This
    newsgroup is for Tablet PCs. Meanwhile, go to Start/Run and type in
    "msconfig" and take a look at what is running in the Startup folder. You
    may have stuff in their you don't need. Run your anti-virus, too.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Aug 21, 2003