    dongle. on their own they are my tablet is much slower.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Al

    al, Jan 21, 2005

  2. al

    Chris H. Guest

    What speed are your connections - 802.11b or g? What is the distance from
    the base station for each computer? Which Tablet PC are you running? Which
    operating system is on your wife's machine, and are you running Windows XP
    SP2 and the Tablet PC Edition on your Tablet?

    Chris H., Jan 21, 2005

  3. al

    sharpsmiley

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2012
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    There may be connection problem...So you can reset the modems and restart the laptop and Tablet and then try it...you can check the internet speed at Scanmyspeed.com it show good speed....You can use the firewall protection and anti virus software also use the latest browsers like firefox and chrome it will help for fast browsing....

    sharpsmiley, Feb 22, 2012