    The Latitudes, Optiplexes, and Precision Workstations are
    offered with XP or Vista, while the Inspirons and Dimensions
    are offered only with Vista.

    Notan, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Yes, Dell is really pushing Vista. I just did the strangest computer
    upgrade of my life. Normally, I upgrade to a faster computer when the
    next generation of Windows is ready to go. After the first service
    pack, usually. In this case, I rather hurried to get my order in for a
    new computer. I wanted to get my new machine WHILE I COULD STILL GET
    IT WITH THE OLD VERSION OF WINDOWS.

    Sure, I will have to switch to Vista eventually. I am delaying it as
    much as I can.

    David Arnstein, Feb 7, 2007