    touchscreen, but no ExpressCard slot.

    What else is out there today?

    Thanks!

    evtide, Mar 26, 2007

  2. evtide

    terri Guest

    There are several 10" models out there, but the Express card request is the
    hangup. If you can go a bit bigger - check the Asus R1F, complete with
    Express card slot. You can find specifications for all Tablets at
    http://thetabletpc.net/comparison.htm or if you want to look at only
    convertibles, check http://thetabletpc.net/comparison-convertibles.htm
    --
    Terri Stratton