    I'm looking for small (very small) digital camera, something like one used
    on mobile phones. Can some one would recommend any source of component
    and/or app. info about MICRO digital cameras?

    dfer, Feb 1, 2004

  2. dfer

    Wim Ton Guest

    Wim Ton, Feb 1, 2004

  3. dfer

    Myron Samila Guest

    Here is a small Micro camera, it puts out an analog signal, depending on your application,
    this manufacturer may have what your after.

    Why do you need the output to be digital? These people have very small cameras for
    discreet surveillance.

    http://www.genwac.com/specs/gw230a.htm

    Myron Samila, Feb 1, 2004
  4. dfer

    Marc Guest

    Hi,

    We can quickly find the small digital camera you need at the best
    price on the market.

    This is how we work at PhotonicSourcing (our sourcing services are
    FREE for a limited time).

    Try us, you will be convince:

    1) We will search for you across the 15,000 suppliers in
    PhotonicSourcing
    database, send the request for quotation to some potential suppliers
    and
    place it in your account on our website.
    2) You will receive an email when someone is answering your request
    (quotation or asking you some questions). You will need to access your
    account on PhotonicSourcing. Feel free to answer their questions. All
    info
    you need to contact them will be available to you.
    3) During this process, your organization and contact name will be
    available
    to the potential suppliers. Your email, tel and fax will NOT be
    visible
    unless you made it available.

    Is all this OK for you?

    Waiting for your reply,

    Sincerely yours,

    Marc Duquette

    www.photonicsourcing.com

    Marc, Feb 1, 2004
  5. dfer

    matt Guest

    do u want a complete camera or just chip only ? try www.ovt.com for
    the camera chip only.

    matt, Feb 2, 2004
  6. Oww, expensive. $25 for a CIF sensor? Better to cannibalize a webcam.

    Lewin A.R.W. Edwards, Feb 3, 2004