    an intel p4c 2,6 ghz with its original fan.
    My problem is that i don't see the "smart fan control" on the PC-PROBE
    utility.... Why ?...

    127.0.0.1, Mar 4, 2005

  2. 127.0.0.1

    Larry Gagnon Guest

    I believe the smart fan control is part of your BIOS, and has nothing to
    do with software such as PC PROBE. At least that is the case with my ASUS
    motherboard. If so, you need to enter your BIOS setup screen at bootup in
    order to set and check the smart fan control.

    Larry Gagnon

    Larry Gagnon, Mar 4, 2005

  3. 127.0.0.1

    SL Guest

    No, it is a problem within PC probe. Please try to use speedfan 4.21 (
    http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php ) it will show you how the smartfan works
    fine on asus MB. I use it with a P4C800-EDLX board

    SL, Mar 5, 2005