    to get any schematics of any products in the market, and hence we are
    unaware if we can get any dedicated port for us.

    Kaushik

    Kaushik, Jul 30, 2003

  2. My company is developing a product that will be integrated into
    You're developing an invisible smartphone peripheral, and you don't
    already have a partner? Interesting way of doing things. By the time
    you come to market you may find your feature is already implemented in
    software on your target devices.

    Lewin A.R.W. Edwards, Jul 30, 2003