    then power off.. not post info. reset bios , check PS , swapped cpu's
    mobo looks fine nothing looks cooked

    ANY other Ideas before I declare it dead?

    joesmith, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Did you try swapping power supplies?

    <<CDC

    Christopher D. Clausen, Aug 14, 2007

  3. joesmith

    Beavis Guest

    I have a whole host of SN41G2's and the older versions that came with
    the 200W PSU's had issues after a couple of years. Replacing with 250W
    PSU's solved it (PC40 I believe is the shuttle part number). The PSU is
    at fault, not the mobo.

    Beavis, Aug 15, 2007
  4. joesmith

    joesmith Guest

    had that problem before I a;ready upgraded to a 250
    and tried a 380 .Samething powers on for 10Secs the off
    no post ...nothing on monitor

    joesmith, Aug 15, 2007