    Thanks for any comments.

    thanks,
    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    Oh I forgot to mention...
    In the nVidia utility, the "NF" voltage is in the yellow at 1.6v. What is
    the "NF" voltage?

    thanks,
    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Nov 15, 2004

  3. NF voltage is the voltage to the nForce chip 3 (as far as I know) and
    is supposed to be at 1.6v though I don't know why, it is the same on
    mine too.

    As for the temperatures, they seem to be fine, a couple of degrees
    above mine but the danger point for Athlon 64s is 70 degrees and the
    system would shut itself off long before it got that high.

    I like Toys and Cake, Nov 16, 2004