    --

    Sam

    Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.

    Salmon Egg, Dec 26, 2011

  2. Salmon Egg

    dorayme Guest

    I can imagine this is a good question though I have been unable
    to reproduce it here on SL and latest Mail. The actions of the
    preferences on Mail messages have never seemed to function really
    well in my experience. I have the problem that a few unselected
    messages are highlighted in various colours and seem immune to
    change (I want no highlight at all for them when they are
    unselected).

    dorayme, Dec 26, 2011