    (Can't find any posts here that say one way or the other.)

    Ted Lee
    Minnetonka, MN

    Ted Lee, Oct 30, 2007

  2. Ted Lee

    Kit Guest

    I've been told that it does.
    However, I've not been able to get it working as my technical knowledge
    is not adequate for setting it up. I've read the FAQ and documents on
    the ShSh webpage but I don't understand the bits about the GUI and the
    sample config file.

    If you find a step by step "idiot's guide" please let me know.

    Kit

    Kit, Oct 30, 2007

  3. Ted Lee

    Ted Lee Guest

    in the Links section, SheepShaver and Basilisk / SheepShaver-
    WordPerfect Install
    (next to last entry)
    It installs Sheepshaver, a complete working copy of MacOS 7.5. ,
    WordPerfect 3.5e and a bunch of useful utilities. Presumably you can
    update that with a more recent version of the OS if you have one and
    you can add any other applications and data your want. In the set of
    files is a very good step-by-step configuration guide.

    Ted Lee
    Minnetonka, MN

    Ted Lee, Oct 30, 2007
  4. Ted Lee