    got one of each one for my pc one for step sons, which is the better one ?

    Thanks in advance
    Mark

    mark potter, Jan 23, 2004

  2. mark potter

    Lenny Guest

    They're pretty equal, I think the 1024 might have the edge (value version
    lacks the livedrive internal connector if I remember correctly), but for all
    intents and purposes they're exactly the same, with the same level of sound
    quality and performance.

    Lenny, Jan 23, 2004

  3. mark potter

    mark potter Guest

    ive put what windows sees as the live value in mine, it seem to be exactly
    the same as the 1024 but has additional connectors on board (I.e.spdif in
    and another white header type connector) the model number is ct4780, is the
    1024 still the better card?

    mark potter, Jan 25, 2004