Socket 775 Motherboard with 4 x SATA II (300) and RAID 0+1

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by SANGERA2, Apr 21, 2007.

  1. SANGERA2

    SANGERA2 Guest

    Hi guys

    This may seem like a stupid request but I'm looking for a motherboard
    to buy. I've looked all over and can't find anything. I need:-

    4 SATA ports on the board
    SATA II (300) support on all of the ports
    Support for Pentium D dual core 9 series processors (socket 775)
    FSB of at least 800
    PCI-Express graphics card support
    RAID 1+0 or RAID 0+1 support

    I'm hoping to get it for under £50 if possible. I bought all the bits
    I need for my speedy new PC but ordered the wrong motherboard. Any
    help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Andy

    SANGERA2, Apr 21, 2007

  2. SANGERA2

    SANGERA2 Guest

    Overclocking would be very nice also. :) I've got a decent heatsink/
    fan instead of the stock.

    SANGERA2, Apr 21, 2007