1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

Software that handles Shortcuts via buttons

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Alexandra Oberste-Dommes, May 12, 2004.

1. Hi

I was wondering whether there exists a software which shows buttons that I can occupy with for example Hotkeys / Shortcuts? Something like the keyboard in Microsofts Input Panel but where I can say this button has this function and so on
    I am testing the tablet pc for our sales reps and they use a lot of shortcuts in their order software so it would be too circumstantially to switch between the handwriting recognition and the keyboard
    For example my Toshiba Portegee has a software called FN-esse with which I can directly open application by pressing a button in that software. What I would like is a software like that which handles for example strg+l or esc
    Has anyone got ideas on a software like that or an idea how I can handle this thing

Thanks a lot in Advance for your answers

Greeting

Alexandra

Alexandra Oberste-Dommes, May 12, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question