    please tell?

    TIA!

    Joshua

    Joshua Whalen, Nov 21, 2010

  2. Joshua Whalen

    Wes Groleau Guest

    Look at the contents of

    /Library/Receipts

    and you might want to search for other Receipts. For example, my system
    also has

    /Developer/Library/Receipts
    /Library/Printers/hp/Receipts
    /Users/<userID>/Library/Receipts

    "Receipt" in the sense of "a record of something I have received."

    --
    Wes Groleau

    "Would the prodigal have gone home if
    the elder brother was running the farm?"
    — James Jordan

    Wes Groleau, Nov 21, 2010

  3. Is the "Receipts" system even still in operation?

    I update my software whenever it's deemed, and yet I haven't had a
    Receipt added or modified since December, 2009. The only recently
    updated item in the folder is "InstallHistory.plist."

    Ronnie Bateman, Nov 22, 2010
  4. Joshua Whalen

    Tom Stiller Guest

    <.
    fi>,
    More recent ill of materials (bom) files can be found in
    /var/db/receipts.

    Tom Stiller, Nov 22, 2010