    Do you know any of such workarounds? Is this the right forum to ask?

    Thanks in advance,
    --Gabriel

    Gabriel, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Gabriel

    Lenny Guest

    I don't think many users live here with the level of expertise you require.
    :) It's above our heads. Anyway, if the solution requires adjusting PCI
    latency timer or such, there are no software workarounds. These options can
    only be fiddled with via the BIOS interface (at least in a safe way, since
    different chipsets work differently).

    You could ask Creative directly, surely they have a developer support
    program, or write the KX Project guys an email (they have the source code
    for their driver available too I believe, in case you want to reverse
    engineer it and maybe find a solution).

    Lenny, Nov 6, 2003