    After warranty period I have repaired also for processor heating
    problem. But the above problem persist again and again, please give me
    help as soon as you can.

    Parag_S, Nov 28, 2007

  2. Parag_S

    Parag_S Guest

    Hi there all,
    No one has given me the solution it is too urgent, plz help me. I
    think it is overheating problem, but which hardware is it can tell me
    anyone.

    Parag_S, Dec 14, 2007

  3. Parag_S

    Paul Guest

    Like any computer, healthy or unhealthy, you can test it.

    1) memtest86+ from memtest.org
    Install on a floppy or CD. Test the memory for errors.

    2) hard drive diagnostic - download from hard drive manufacturer
    Install on floppy and test the hard drive.

    3) Temperatures - use the hardware monitor in the BIOS, and
    observe power supply voltages, and the operating temperature
    of the CPU and computer case air temperature. If no hardware
    monitor exists, use a multimeter to verify power supply voltages.
    The voltage should be within 5% of the nominal value, for
    each power supply voltage tested.

    4) Boot with an alternate OS. Try Knoppix (knopper.net) or
    Ubuntu (ubuntu.com). Both of those Linux distributions can
    be booted from a CD, without installing anything on the hard
    drive. Use the "dmesg" command in a terminal window, to check
    for any errors or problems collected while the system attempted
    to boot. Knoppix has the advantage of displaying text messages
    on the screen while it starts, and I've used that to determine
    whether the hardware works well or not.

    Perhaps you can collect enough additional symptoms, to narrow
    down the defective hardware. It could even be that the power
    supply is weak - you didn't mention what size power supply
    in watts, that you are using. Knowing the hardware inventory
    and also knowing the voltage and current values listed on the
    power supply label, you can figure out whether there is sufficient
    power or not.

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 14, 2007
  4. Parag_S

    Nomadic

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Check out for Memory wellness. Also if windows gives any error after rebooting then please post it here too. That may help.

    Nomadic, Dec 15, 2007
  5. Parag_S

    Parag_S Guest

    Problem has resolved. I have replaced the OS. Now it is working fine.

    Parag_S, Jan 16, 2008