    Going to try the 1800 and see if I can get it to work on this board or just
    underclock it. Anything is faster than an 850 duron. lol

    Gordon

    Gordon E. Parmelee III, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Gordon E. Parmelee III

    baskitcaise Guest

    Glad to see you got it going, sorry for my post it seems the coffee had not
    kicked when I replied this morning :)

    baskitcaise, Jun 25, 2003

  3. No reason to be sorry. Actually, that list u sent the link to is quite
    useful. Printed it off and am keeping it inside her desk so if the need
    ever arises, I'll have it on hand without having to search.
    As for the coffee, I think I was in the same boat when I actually started
    this whole mess. Normally, the first thing I check are all the jumpers even
    if I hadn't messed with them. I think I might have dislodged the jumper
    when I yanked her cables in the first place. Really starting to think I need
    a good set of round cables or better yet, a really spiffy case that would
    allow me to route them better. Perhaps it is time to get her a Thermaltake
    Xaser III 2000+ like mine and get rid of that overweight steel tower she has
    now. A real hernia case it is. lol

    Gordon

    Gordon E. Parmelee III, Jun 26, 2003