    never set up or even used a SOYO board. Always went with ABIT and MSI.
    Thanks.
    Thomas

    Thomas, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Thomas

    acajka Guest

    What version Plus board, original or 1.0? Either way, the Soyo KT600 is
    very stable. You shouldn't have any problems with setup. Use bios version
    2AA2 if possible, the later 2BA1 verion has problems with the ram timings
    not being set correctly.

    Andy

    acajka, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    Well, I just finished installing this board.
    Have to say it was Very easy and NO problems as of right now. All my
    software that was installed still works fine, and all my hardware is up and
    running just fine and I have 8x AGP! :)
    Thanks.
    Thomas

    Thomas, Feb 16, 2004