    Thanks in advance,

    Chris
    http://amateureconblog.blogspot.com/

    Speedmaster, Mar 9, 2006

  2. BBEdit is alive and well, and has been developed extensively for use in
    web development. You can find information about it here:

    http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/

    It's not surprising you like TextWrangler if you like BBEdit --
    TextWrangler takes the place of "BBEdit Lite," which was the free
    version of BBEdit from those same folks. There are a lot of
    similarities between the two, obviously.

    Garner Miller, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Speedmaster

    Tim Streater Guest

    Yes yes yes yes yes oh oh oh. Am I keen on it or what? It has all the
    features I need, like syntax colouring, unlimited undo/redo across file
    saves, etc.
    This was also good, but ironically in those days it really was a
    bare-bones editor, whereas now it's rather more porky. Still, since you
    can add billyuns of bytes of memory who cares.

    -- tim

    Tim Streater, Mar 9, 2006
  4. If you need something beyond TextEdit or vi, I recommend TextMate for
    coding on OS X. I am an unapologetic vi user, and TextMate has won me over.

    void * clvrmnky(), Mar 9, 2006
  5. Speedmaster

    Slax Guest

    Smultron is my editor of choice. Simply awesome.

    http://smultron.sourceforge.net/

    Slax

    Slax, Mar 10, 2006