    Help is needed if possible. Thanks again. When I put the drive on IDE
    1 it does not pick up Windows 2000 to boot only when I put it in IDE 2
    or secondary does it work..advise please.

    Andy Louie, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Andy Louie

    Muttley Guest

    Are all the onboard IDE ports enabled in the BIOS?

    Is the BIOS configured to Autodetect the drives on IDE 1 or is the drive
    config manually setup in the BIOS as required?

    Has it worked on IDE1 before?

    Is the drive jumpered correctly?

    Is there another device on IDE1 - If so, is it jumpered correctly?

    John S.

    Muttley, Jul 25, 2003