    are they placed?

    Yours sincerely
    Chris

    Krzysiek Kowalski, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Krzysiek Kowalski

    Dee Guest

    I think you would have to get that information from MSI Tech support.
    The location of the sensors is not normally noted in the user's manual.

    Dee, Oct 27, 2004

  3. I've been asking them but they ignored me :(

    Krzysiek Kowalski, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Krzysiek Kowalski

    Dee Guest

    I guess I don't have any other solutions since I don't know where you
    might get a schematic or a block diagram of the motherboard.

    Dee, Oct 27, 2004
  5. OK Thank you anyway.

    Krzysiek Kowalski, Oct 28, 2004