    actually a wonderful phone but is painfully slow, can't seem to find
    much on how to make it any faster, so I'm thinking of overclocking.
    Sacrificing some battery life is no problem.

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Guest

    tHatDudeUK Guest

    Hmmmmm, a joke I guess :)

    tHatDudeUK, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Possibly not ... I seem to remember that there was a way to "overclock" some
    older Nokias through replacement of a crystal or capacitor or something.
    IIRC it made level 9 in snake really really hard, but had some annoying
    side-effects, such as being unable to make or receive phone-calls any more
    :)

    Michael Brown, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Guest

    Minotaur Guest

    Damn, they still slow like my T68i? Sad to hear. Cute, but is as slow as
    hell feel like throwing it at the wall sometimes.

    Mino

    Minotaur, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Guest

    Wazza Guest

    Who gives a bugger if it works as a phone or not ?
    The most important thing is the games.

    Wazza, Dec 14, 2003